Monday, June 27, 2011

i'm me. i promise.

i like 4-wheeling
i like animals
i like being outside.
i like craft hour.
i love paper. 
i like figuring out how mechanics work.
i like building things.
i like power tools.
i like knowing how to do all things useful.
i like music.
i like cruising.
i like mudding.
i love mashed potatoes, sweet corn, and chicken.
i like it when my dog sleeps with me.
i love jesus.
i like being fired up about things that matter.
i like being stubborn for the cause of christ.
i like being wet with river water all the time.
i like testing my balance by standing in canoes. and kayaks.
i like taking pictures of cool, pointless, fun stuff.
i like sitting down to read a book, getting impatient and, then, playing outside instead.
i like playing guitar.
i like unannoying conversation. but i'll have annoying conversations if need be. whatever, y'know..
i like peanut butter.
i like big glasses of milk. i think it tastes sweeter when it's warmer.
i like hair dying parties.
i like hanging out with girls.
i like hanging out with guys.
i like hanging out with people.
i love dogs.
i like cheetos, but not too many at once.
i really want a slack line. i'm gon make one.
i love the country.
i mostly really DON'T like GPS'. i love maps.
i love my gramma.
i wanna go fishing.
i love my job. so glad to have it. it's perfect for me.
i love my family. they're the best.
i like my bible, too.
and i really like journals.
summer is awesome.

1 comment: