Thursday, February 10, 2011

just a taste.

but as for me?
i'll look to the lord
i'll close my eyes
i'll squint real hard
i'll look for eye drops but how do you even do that when you can't SEE
i'll wait
but i won't
i'll be impatient
more than
try and get me to wait
just like the indie 500
who does that?
for the god of my salvation
cuz he is
he's got me in my twisted state
he's not ritalin
he's divine
peace more than potassium
who even cares?
a banana is NOT soothing.

someone told me they're good for nerves.
yeah, right.

my god will hear me
louder than these stanzas
count 'em
three
i'm not yelling in a canyon
i'm talking in his ear
loudly
but that's okay cuz he made eardrums
so he can fix 'em
does god have eardrums?
he's prolly got eardrumlines
cuz that'd be better

i think, anyway...

now you get why it takes me so long to read anything
god likes my effort
when present
i like that he doesn't feel the need to be patient with me
he just likes me
pace by pace
he gets it

now music history
..i'd prefer this.

micah 7:7

No comments:

Post a Comment